Maintenance break is over and Raid Tournaments are back!
Improvements and changes:
- The difficulty of enemies that the players face at the beginning of the Tournament is now determined by the strength of their Tournament Defense Team.
- Improvements to matchmaking to more evenly distribute attacks among all players.
- The amount of Difficulty Bonus is increased and has more emphasis on the performance of the opponents Tournament Defense Team.
- Fixed a bug where players could get loot that was not correct for their final loot tier.
- The amount of loot given from Raid Tournaments has been reduced for the meantime.
First Raid Tournament is starting soon!
- Raid Tournaments are special Raids that you can join each week.
- Raid Tournaments have 3 phases:
- Preparation Phase that lasts for 24 hours. During the preparation phase, you join the upcoming Tournament and prepare your defense team. You can only use defense teams that match the event rules.
- Battle Phase lasts for four days. The Battle Phase is divided into four Battle Days where you have five attacks available for each Battle Day. You can only use attack teams that match the event rules.
- Reward Phase that lasts two days. Your final score will determine your reward tier. You get rewards only from the highest reward tier that you belong to.
- Raid Tournaments have three Special Rules:
- Rush Attack: All Special Skills are Very Fast.
- Bloody Battle: Healing has no effect.
- Buff Booster: Each active buff gives +20% attack.
- Raid Tournaments can have limitations to Hero and Troop rarity and Elements.
- Raid Tournaments are scored based on four factors:
- Enemies killed: The number of enemies killed during your attack.
- Winning: Victorious attack will award extra points.
- Difficulty Bonus: Winning the attack will award points based on comparing the performance of the opponent’s defense team with the performance of your attacks.
- Defense Team Grade: Your defense team will receive points at the end of each Battle Day based on their performance.