Status (Monday, 14 Jan, 12:30 PM UTC): We have now released the update for both iOS & Android, and enabled Hero Classes!
Please update your game now from the App Store or Google Play! If you are unable to update, please do not delete the game as this might result in lost progress. Troubleshooting tips for the update problems here: iOS and Android.
Version 18 Release Notes
- Hero Classes added.
- Each hero now has one of 10 classes: Barbarian, Fighter, Wizard, Cleric, Rogue, Druid, Monk, Ranger, Sorcerer, Paladin.
- Each class has its own talent skill.
- Hero Talents activate when the hero is fully leveled up.
- Hero Talents are upgraded in the hero's Talent Tree with Class Emblems.
- New Class Quests added.
- Smaller Fixes and Changes:
- If a hero is fully leveled up but their Special Skill is not, the chances for Special Skill level up are quintupled.
- You can now select the color of your VIP dragon if you have unlocked multiple dragons.
- Changed the Status Effect Icon for Mana Generation Debuffs changed back to the original one.
- Lucky Nine can now dodge Mok-Arr's damage to all allies.
- Fixed a bug where an enemy cast their special on themselves when all heroes were dead.
- Fixed a bug where Spirit Link activated for heroes when Mitsuko's Element Mirror was also active.
- Fixed a keyboard issue with iOS devices.
- Fixed a bug where Victor was able to steal healing despite Perseus' Deep Wound.
- The health that Victor steals is affected by the heal modifier of his troops.
- Fixed a bug where Mitsuko's Element Mirror prevented dispelling buffs.
- Alliance War improvements and changes:
- War Chest participation no longer resets when leaving the Alliance. It now resets when participating in a war for another alliance.