As previously announced, we will be making some balance changes to Telluria and other Heroes. Our initial plan was to implement the changes in Version 30, but we’ve been working hard to get the changes out as quickly as possible, and the changes will be released already today, May 19, 2020 at 11:00 UTC, so everyone has time to adjust their teams before the next War begins. The full list of changes can be found below.
All players will be receiving a small gift to their in-game Inbox once these changes go live. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
- Mana generation for all enemies decreased from -34% for 3 turns to -24% for 2 turns.
- HP inherited by Minions reduced from 18% to 13%.
- HP regenerated reduced from 411 over 3 turns to 306 over 2 turns.
- Amount of extra Water damage to Fire enemies reduced.
- Attack ailment to all Fire enemies reduced from -54% to -34%.
- Deals 150% damage to the target and nearby enemies added.
- Increased minimum dodge probability from 20% to 30%.
- Guardian Kong
- Direct damage increased from 220% to 250%.
- Dispels status ailments from all allies added.
- Guardian Owl
- Direct damage increased from 235% to 280%.
- Damage increase per dead ally decreased from 60% to 50%.
- Guardian Chameleon
- Element change duration increased from 3 to 4 turns.
- Queen of Hearts
- Direct damage increased from 230% to 240%.
- HP inherited by minions increased from 13% to 16%.
- Direct damage increased from 150% to 170%.
- Maximum direct damage based on enemies' mana increased from 270% to 290%.
- Mana Speed changed from Slow to Average.
- Direct damage to all enemies increased from 250% to 270%.
- Direct damage to all allies decreased from 80% to 50%.
- Attack decreased from 737 to 641.
- Defense increased from 450 to 614.
- HP decreased from 1302 to 1215.
- Amount of HP recovered for each minion destroyed increased from 50 to 80.
- Direct damage increased from 155% to 170%.
- Sir Lancelot
- Direct damage increased from 250% to 265%.
- Direct damage increased from 280% to 300%.
- Direct damage increased from 240% to 255%.
- Hu Tao
- Direct damage increased from 200% to 210%.
- Accuracy status ailment increased from -35% to -40%.
Smaller Fixes and Changes:
A bug where values for some buffs were rounded incorrectly fixed.
Boldtusk, Sir Lancelot, Gadeirus, Rumpelstiltskin, Rigard - Dapper Noble Costume, By-Ulf, Silthus, Jill, Shaarkot, Toril, Belith, Namahage, Khiona, Black Knight, Musashi, Ameonna, Aegir.