16 Jan 11:35 AM UTC: We have now finished rolling out the update for both Android & iOS.
Please note that the Path of Valor will be available on February 3, 2020, when the first Path of Valor event is planned to start.
Please update your game now from the App Store or Google Play! If you are unable to update, please do not delete the game as this might result in lost progress. Troubleshooting tips for the update problems here: iOS and Android.
- Path of Valor added.
- Path of Valor is a new 50-day event that offers new Daily Challenges and Valor Challenges. By completing the challenges you earn Valor Points. Accumulating Valor Points lets you reach Path of Valor Milestones and unlock fantastic rewards.
- Daily Challenges change daily.
- Valor Challenges are active for the whole duration of Path of Valor. Valor Challenges are tiered. When one tier is completed the next one unlocks.
- Path of Valor has two sets of rewards: free rewards and premium rewards. Premium rewards are unlocked when Valor Pass is activated.
- Relics added.
- Iron Harvester: Increases the amount of Iron gained from completing Season 1 stages.
- Food Harvester: Increases the amount of Food gained from completing Season 1 stages.
- Item Harvester: Increases the amount of Items gained from completing Season 1 stages.
- Recruit Harvester: Increases the amount of Recruits gained from completing Season 1 stages.
- Omnia Harvester: Increases the amount of Food, Iron, Items and Recruits gained from completing Season 1 stages.
- Resource Bundles added.
- Tiny Iron Bundle: Instantly gain 10000 iron.
- Small Iron Bundle: Instantly gain 50000 iron.
- Medium Iron Bundle: Instantly gain 100000 iron.
- Large Iron Bundle: Instantly gain 250000 iron.
- Giant Iron Bundle: Instantly gain 500000 iron.
- Tiny Food Bundle: Instantly gain 10000 food.
- Small Food Bundle: Instantly gain 50000 food.
- Medium Food Bundle: Instantly gain 100000 food.
- Large Food Bundle: Instantly gain 250000 food.
- Giant Food Bundle: Instantly gain 500000 food.
- Costume event improvements:
- Costume Chamber now includes the original hero, a chance for Hero of the Month and a Bonus Ascension Material Chest.
- Gem Cost and Appearances rates adjusted.
- Costume Keys can now be received as loot from the Mystic Vision, War Chests and Wanted Missions.
- New stages added to The Masquerade quests.
- Smaller Fixes and Changes:
- Minions inherit their owner’s element instead of the summoner’s element.
- Fixed a bug where mana shield talent icon was not shown when the talent activated.
- Fixed a bug where the wrong character appeared revived after characters were killed by Soul Connection damage and had the resist death talent activated.
- Mana Shield talent can now block Mana Steal status ailment.
- Fixed a bug where Black Knight’s “Just a flesh wound” would show at the wrong position after Cheshire Cat’s shuffle.
- Sorting by rarity added.
- Sorting by family changed into sorting by origin.
- Fixed how costume bonus and talents are calculated together.
- When entering a battle that has rarity/class/element requirements, eligible heroes are shown at the top of Hero Roster.
- Improved the usability of Class Quest team editing. You can change a heroes costume if the hero has a costume of the allowed class.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the family defence buff to be bypassed by the Ranger class Pierce talent skill.
- Fixed a bug in the Hunter’s Special deal’s rotation.
- Fixes to issues with using several Special Skills very quickly.
- Enemy hero costume bonuses now correctly visible on enemy team.
- It is no longer possible to view player information in the Blocked Player list to prevent abuse.
- Various smaller UI improvements.