Purchase receipts for transactions are emailed to you by Apple soon after the purchase. However, purchases might be bundled together if you have made multiple purchases and receiving the receipt might take a bit longer. This also means that a receipt might contain purchases made on separate days.
Please note that the date on the receipt might be different from the date that you purchased or downloaded the item.
How to check your purchase history (iOS 11 and up):
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to authenticate your Apple ID.
- If you use Family Sharing, you'll see in your purchase history what you bought using your Apple ID, but you won't see what other family members bought. To see what other family members bought, sign in with their Apple ID.
- Swipe up to Purchase History and tap it.
- Tap on an item inside an invoice to see the date that you purchased or downloaded the item.
- Tap on the > to the right of the total billed charge to see details of an invoice, including the billing date and order ID.
You can read more about how to review your full purchase history here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204088
All purchases are processed by Apple through iTunes for iOS devices. If there are any issues with the billing or have any questions about the billing process, you can contact Apple here: https://support.apple.com/contact