1.13 Release Notes
- Content for the new Summer Event added.
- Prepare to meet the Sand Empire in late June!
- Avatar Shop added.
- Get new Avatars, Pins and Backgrounds to customize your avatar!
- Avatar Shop inventory changes often - check in daily to see what’s available!
- Alliance War improvements and changes:
- War Rules added. Each war now has a specific War Rule in effect. War Rules change how the enemy team is supported during battles.
- ‘Revenge Attack’ now deals damage relative to the health remaining instead of a fixed amount of damage. ‘Revenge Attack’ has been renamed to ‘Enemy Arrows’.
- ‘Enemy Boost’ increases the attack power of enemy heroes.
- ‘Enemy Aid’ heals all enemy heroes.
- Smaller Fixes and Changes:
- Local Leaderboards added. You can now see how your trophies measure against other players in your region.
- New chat room ‘Experienced’ available from player level 20 onward.
- Two new common Troop types added to ensure all elements have same amount of troops available in summons.
- Rare Titan appearance rules fixed. They should now appear more consistently for all alliances that have titans of 5 stars and above.
- Hansel’s and Gretel’s Spell Slay effect is applied also at the end of the turn if mana is full.
- Red Hood’s Fox minions resist mana drain again.