As you may have heard, we have been testing Alliance Wars in beta for a while now. We are happy to announce that we are very near to the global release. Just to be on the safe side, given the server load, we are planning to release Wars gradually for all Alliances, starting from the top ranking ones.
What are Alliance Wars?
- Alliance Wars occur twice each week.
- All players in an Alliance are allowed to partake in Alliance Wars.
- Wars have a Preparation Phase during which players can edit their War Defense Team.
- The goal of Alliance Wars is to earn points for your alliance by defeating enemy heroes with War Attack Teams.
- A player can attack multiple times with different Attack Teams during an Alliance War.
- Each hero can only be used once for attacking in an Alliance War.
- Defending Teams are supported by Revenge Strikes in combat.
- When the War Timer runs out, the Alliance with more points wins.
- All participating players get loot for their efforts in the war. The players of the winning team have increased chance for better loot
- All Alliances are automatically matched against a suitable opposing Alliance. The goal is to match Alliances of similar performance
- Player level requirement (7) to participate in wars
Alliance Wars is a new feature that will grow and expand in the future based on player feedback. We already know that some features-such as Alliance Wars specific Leaderboards-will be highly requested. We're eager to hear your feedback on this new, exciting feature in the coming weeks and months!
Please check out our Community Forum for more news and discussion about this, and more.