If you cannot access your game account after reinstalling the game or starting on playing with a new device, you can recover your progress by making sure you have connected to Game Center (on iOS) or Google Play (Android).
Please note that saving multiple accounts to the same device may lead to lost progress!
Android / Google Play
Make sure you have connected your game to the right Google Play account (the same one you synced your game earlier).
iOS / Game Center
Make sure you have logged in to the Game Center with the right AppleID (the same one you have used to sync your game earlier).
I still cannot access my account!
If you are unable to access your account, please follow these steps:
1. Connect your new account to Facebook (the same Facebook profile as the lost account)
2. Submit a new support request by using this form: Support request form: Account Issue
3. Please add the following details to the request:
- The Account Identifier of the account that replaced the original account (the one currently on your device). For more information, please read this help article: How can I find my account identifier (AccountID)?
- Platform of your device (Android or iOS). If you need to transfer progress from Android to iOS or vice versa, please choose Both
- Exact player name of the account you'd like to recover (Case Sensitive)
- Player experience level of the account
- The name of the Alliance you belong to, as well as your rank there
- Receipt from Google Play or iTunes of an in-app purchase made on your lost account (for more information, please read this help article: Where do I find my purchase history/receipts?)
Please note that we don't have access to any personal information, including e-mail addresses. Game accounts are identified by their unique account identifiers (starting with #).
Due to the high volume of lost account requests, we ask all players to kindly follow these steps and provide all requested details to speed up the process. Any support requests with missing details will be automatically closed.